DIY: Tea Cups On The Go
We love taking our tea to-go, but sometimes using a thermos isn’t convenient. Either you end up with 5 travel mugs at your office, or have to schlep a cup in your bag for your entire day. So, we stumbled upon this chic printable from A Subtle Revelry that turns the boring, unattractive disposable cups into a fabulous tea accessory.
Here’s how to create your own delightful Tea Cups On The Go:
Things you’ll need:
- The free printable PDF found here, for floral cup wraps.
- 12 oz. insulated to-go cups, with tops.
- Adhesive spray glue, or permanent double-sided tape, or white glue.
- Your favorite Talbott Teas!
- Print out floral cup wraps on white cardstock.
- Cut out along around outer edge of design.
- Spray adhesive on the back of the design, or use a glue stick if you don’t have spray adhesive to attach the wraps. If using double-sided tape, place tape along the edges of the wrap, and the seams.
- Starting at the natural cup seam; adhere the floral wrap design to the cup, make sure to smooth out any bubbles as you wrap it around.
- You are all set!
These wraps are fabulous for not only adding style to a boring cup, but also keeps your tea warm on a chilly day!
Comments are closed