Peppermint is an herb that has many uses widely used in the culinary industry. Typical mint-based foods and drinks are chewing gum, syrup, chocolate, essential oils and tea. Among the best teas for energy, peppermint tea is the best tea loved by a lot of people in the world.
In addition to the signature cool aroma of peppermint, peppermint tea also helps relieve stress, soothe stomach, improve sleep and other great benefits. It is not difficult to choose a peppermint tea that suits you with the current variety of peppermint tea items. However, if you are wondering which mint tea should suit your needs and preferences, jump into this list of 8 best peppermint tea reviews below right now.
Besides that, you can also find and read more reviews on TalbottTeas.com to understand more about peppermint tea. From there, you can choose the best peppermint tea to meet your needs and preferences.
Best for people with IBS
Best for health
Best for health and environment
** You will find our detailed reviews of the best peppermint tea below, also, click these following links to view the current prices and customer comments on Amazon.
- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 20 Pure Peppermint Herbal tea bags. Delight in the pure, refreshing taste of this warm, savory tea. Steep for four minutes for the perfect cup of peppermint tea.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- PEPPERMINT TEA: Our blend is made from peppermint leaves sourced from Egypt. The fresh, minty taste of this savory tea is pure delight.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twinings of London Tea.
- For the perfect cup we recommend that you use one tea bag; Add freshly boiled water and infuse for 3-4 minutes; Our Pure Peppermint should be served without milk and can be sweetened with sugar or honey
- The package length of the product is 8.2 centimeters
- The package width of the product is 9 centimeters
- The package height of the product is 13.1 centimeters0
- PEPPERMINT LEAF TEA BAGS - 100 Tea Bags filled with premium peppermint leaf from USA.
- ORGANIC PEPPERMINT LEAF TEA - The tea is filled into tea bags and packed into foil-lined kraft bags in California
- 100 ECO-CONSCIOUS TEA BAGS - Our premium tea bags are constructed of Abacá Hemp Fiber Paper. They are free of dyes, adhesive, glue and chlorine bleach. No staples, strings, bags or extra waste - just delicious tea!
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC - All our products are certified USDA Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), a leader in organic certification. Look for the USDA Organic seal on our products!
- LOVE IT OR WE BUY IT - We don’t think you should pay for products that you don’t love. If you aren’t enjoying our Organic Peppermint Leaf Tea, simply let us know and we will refund your order - it’s as easy as that!
- 100% PURE PEPPERMINT TEA: Twinings Pure Peppermint is an herbal tea made exclusively from fresh peppermint leaves. A natural decaf tea, Twinings Pure Peppermint tea is refreshing and therapeutic.
- FRESH INVIGORATING FLAVOR: These peppermint tea bags have a delicious mint flavor that soothes and relieves. With their crisp flavor and invigorating aroma, peppermint tea can make a cloudy day feel brighter.
- EVENING DECAF TEA BAGS: Crisp, clean, and calming, this relaxing tea is perfect any time of day or night since it is a caffeine free tea. Steep, sip and savor these peppermint tea bags for a restorative evening.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR TEA: Steep 1 tea bag in a tea cup for 3-5 minutes. Try adding chocolate for a rich chocolate mint drink. For cold brew tea, add 5-6 tea bags to a pitcher. Refrigerate 8 hours. Sweeten iced tea with sugar syrup if desired.
- TWININGS TEA MADE IN THE UK: Since 1706, Twinings Tea has been sourcing and combining the finest herbs and fruit for over 500 English tea blends. Rich, with a full-bodied taste and cozy aroma, this mint tea is always uplifting.
- From Washington State comes a marvelous, brisk peppermint that produces a great smelling and crisp tasting tisane
- A cup of this tea can get a pesky stomach under control in no time
- Each tin contains 20 tea sachets. Each sachet brews one 12 oz. cup of tea. Certified Kosher. Herbal - contains no caffeine.
- Tea is only as good as the water it is brewed in. Use filtered water as needed. Use one sachet for cup of tea desired. Pour 212F water over the tea and steep for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove the sachet. Relax and enjoy.
- HARNEY & SONS IS A PROUD MEMBER OF 1% FOR THE PLANET. Joining 1% for The Planet in 2006 meant we could directly donate one percent of our total sales to the environmental organizations of our choice. Harney & Sons was founded on a commitment to deliver customers the finest quality tea possible. This promise, made over 30 years ago, serves as the company's guiding principle. Today, Harney & Sons Tea remains family owned and managed, with three generations of Harney's preserving John's tradition of fine tea and traveling the world in search of the finest ingredients. It is not only the Harney mission to deliver quality tea products to their customers, but also to educate the world of tea history and taste. Whether through their dedicated customer service team, their published guides to tea drinking, or their two tea tasting shops, the Harney & Sons team works to pass on their passion of tea to a wide audience. From lugging heavy tea filled chests down their basement stairs, to stocking shelves at stores nationwide, Harney & Sons remains committed to delivering their customers a superior tea drinking experience.
- Six 20 count boxes of Peppermint Herbal tea bags
- Pure peppermint leaves from the Pacific Northwest for a cool, refreshing taste
- Caffeine and gluten free
- No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives
- Steep in hot water for 4 6 minutes for the perfect cup
- 365 by Whole Foods Market products give you that dance-down-the-aisles feeling, virtual aisles too! Our huge range of choices with premium ingredients at prices you can get down with makes grocery shopping so much more than tossing the basics in your cart.
- Clean And Smooth: Bigelow's herbal caffeine free peppermint tea is clean and smooth with a refreshing finish. The coolness of American grown peppermint brings a clean flavor to invigorate your tastebuds
- Individually Wrapped: Bigelow Tea always come individually wrapped in foil pouches for peak flavor, freshness and aroma to enjoy everywhere you go! Gluten-free, calorie-free, and Kosher Certified
- Try Every Flavor: There's a tea for morning, noon, and night time relaxation. Try our English Breakfast, Vanilla Chai, antioxidant Green Tea, decaffeinated teas, organic teas and a variety of our herbal tea bags
- Blended and Packaged in the USA: In 1945 Ruth Campbell Bigelow created our first tea, Constant Comment, a strong, flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel and sweet warming spices. Today, Bigelow is still 100% Family Owned
- Bigelow Tea: Since 1945, Bigelow has been a leader in premium tea and are proud to be a Certified B Corporation - meeting the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability
- 20 count Herbal Tea Bags
- Naturally caffeine- free
- Bright powerful mint, soothing, refreshing finish
- Organic Peppermint
- An organic version of peppermint, one of our favorite herbals. Aromatic and relaxing, you'll enjoy a cup in the afternoon or evening.
- Peppermint has been enjoyed as an herbal brew for a long time. People appreciate its refreshing flavor and it can help calm an overly active stomach. It can be chilled and used during the hot months. Ours comes from Oregon, and is about the only tea or tisane that comes from the USA.
- Steep for 5 minutes in boiling water before drinking
- Our Organic Peppermint tea bags are made from Oregon grown peppermint
- Certified Organic by USDA
Top 8 Best Peppermint Tea Reviews
If you're looking for a pure peppermint tea made from organic tea leaves, then Harney & Sons Premium Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea is exactly the best peppermint tea for you.
The first is Harney & Sons is a famous tea brand for over 30 years owned by the Harney family. This brand always brings the premium teas to meet the tastes and drinking habits of many people around the world. Harney & Sons also has 2 shops where customers can stop by to taste tea and a dedicated service staff to guide customers how to buy tea suitable for their needs and tastes.
Back to Harney & Sons Premium Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea, this is a premium product made from organic tea leaves grown in Oregon. Since this is an organic product, there are no pesticides, herbicides and other harmful chemicals so you can drink it with peace of mind.
Harney & Sons Premium Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea includes 20 tea bags, very convenient for you to use many times a day. When you want to drink, just put the tea bag in a cup of boiling water for 5 minutes, you will have a cup of tea to relieve stress. Besides, Harney & Sons Premium Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea ensures that their tea contains no caffeine, so if you are allergic to caffeine or you often lose sleep, don't worry if you drink too much. In addition, this tea can also be used for dieters as a good energy drink.
Twinings of London Pure Peppermint Tea is the best tea for energy for those who love pure mint flavors.
If you have a bit of tea knowledge, you probably know Twinings of London is a 300-year-old brand that produces premium teas started by Thomas Twinning. At the beginning, he sold tea at an English store in The Strand, London. He worked very hard to spread his passion for tea to everyone. With that effort, he succeeded. Today, the teas of Twinings of London are available in more than 100 countries around the world.
Twinings of London Pure Peppermint Tea comes with 20 pure mint tea bags that contain no artificial ingredients. Normally, peppermint leaves are only grown in North Africa and the Mediterranean, but the peppermint leaves of Twinings of Londons are sourced exclusively from Egypt. These tea leaves are shaped to the exacting standards of Twinings of London, ensuring purity and safety for the perfect cup of tea.
When you need a cup of peppermint tea for a relaxing afternoon or a light dinner, simply put a tea pack of Twinings of London Pure Peppermint Tea in boiling water and wait 4 minutes, you will have a great drink with a fresh mint scent.
Heather's Tummy Teas Organic Peppermint Tea is the best peppermint tea used to aid digestion and control IBS symptoms.
Heather's Tummy Teas Organic Peppermint Tea is made from premium peppermint tea leaves grown in the Pacific Northwest. Since this is an organic tea, there are no pesticides, growth drugs, chemical fertilizers and other harmful chemicals. The proof is that Heather's Tummy Teas Organic Peppermint Tea has been certified by the FDA's GRAS. In order to have a box of Heather's Tummy Teas Organic Peppermint Tea, the tea must be processed and packaged in the fastest time possible in order to retain the volatile oil content and the freshness of the peppermint leaves. This helps you manage the angina and stomach cramps of people with IBS.
When you need a cup of Heather's Tummy Teas Organic Peppermint Tea to soothe the bowels, simply place the tea bag in a cup of hot water and wait for a few minutes. Be aware that you should never put tea bags in boiling water as this will break down the volatile oils in peppermint leaves and therefore, it will no longer be effective against IBS symptoms. Besides, Heather's Tummy Teas Organic Peppermint Tea can completely become a part of the lives of people with IBS because it is gluten-free and has low fodmaps, you can safely use it no matter what problems you have. What about the stomach?
In addition, Heather's Tummy Teas Organic Peppermint Tea is caffeine-free, so you can drink it anytime without fear of allergies or insomnia. This tea brand is also certified for dieters. This means if you are obese, you can still enjoy it every day.
First, let's take a look at the Celestial Seasonings. Starting in 1969, the Celestial Seasonings is committed to creating a cup of tea with the best taste and inspiration. Therefore, Celestial Seasonings only offers high quality products made from premium herbs, teas and plants. Examples include cool mint grown in the mountains of the Pacific Northwest or yellow chrysanthemums grown in the fields of Egypt. Charli Baden has been a barista for Celestial Seasonings for more than 40 years, always producing batches of tea manually and moderating each batch to ensure the best product quality. Therefore, you should try the wonderful tea flavors of Natural Spices.
Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Herbal Tea includes 40 tea bags made in Boulder, Colorado. Each tea bag of Celestial Seasonings is a blend of ingredients from all over the world. Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Herbal Tea does not use any artificial flavors, colors or preservatives and uses only tea bags without strings, tags or staples to help minimize waste to the environment and ensure tea quality. fresh.
Besides that, Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Herbal Tea is gluten-free, which is suitable for everyone. Especially for those suffering from digestive or autoimmune disorders, you don't have to worry about it affecting your gut and your health. In addition, it also contains no caffeine which is very good for your mental health and helps you not worry about losing sleep.
Frontier Co-op is a cooperative of spices and seasonings established in 1976. Frontier Co-op's products do not treat irradiation and ETO, so they are completely safe for consumer health and totally friendly to the environment.
Frontier Co-op Peppermint Leaf is produced from organic tea leaves grown in the high desert regions of the Pacific Northwest. This is an ideal area for growing all kinds of herbs, including peppermint. The growers took good care of them. After harvesting the tea, they cut and sieve to remove the substandard tea leaves, keeping only the high quality tea leaves for the user.
Since this is the aromatic peppermint, you can use them to make tea, make aromatic sachets or add it to scented candles so that the fresh scent of the mint creeps into every corner of your home. When you need a cup of cool mint tea, just put some Frontier Co-op Peppermint Leaf in a tea kettle of boiled water to make the tea for a few minutes, you will have a hot, fragrant cup of tea that will dispel fatigue after a hard working day. In addition, Frontier Co-op Peppermint Leaf is also recommended for dieters so overweight people can also use them every day.
The Tao of Tea - Peppermint Herbal Tea is the best peppermint tea if you are a fan of the taste of mint tea but are allergic to caffeine.
The Tao of Tea is an Oregon based company that was established in 1997. This is a company specializing in producing quality organic teas that are safe for the health of consumers. All teas from this company are certified with no additives, no artificial flavors, and no preservatives.
The Tao of Tea - Peppermint Herbal Tea is grown in the company's natural tea forests. Since this is an organic product, there are no pesticides, herbicides or other harmful substances. The Tao of Tea - Peppermint Herbal Tea is a 100% organic tin box containing peppermint loose leaves carefully selected by growers. When you need a scented peppermint tea, just put it in the tea kettle for a few minutes, you have the perfect cup of tea.
Besides, The Tao of Tea - Peppermint Herbal Tea does not contain caffeine. Therefore, if you are allergic to caffeine or have a sleep disorder, you can rest assured to enjoy this peppermint tea every day. Alternatively, you can also mix The Tao of Tea - Peppermint Herbal Tea with green tea leaves and a little ice for a cool and healthy tea on hot days.
If you are a fan of pure peppermint tea, the Hyleys Caffeine Free Peppermint Herbal Tea is the perfect choice for you.
Hyleys Caffeine Free Peppermint Herbal Tea has 20 tea bags made from 100% peppermint leaves, giving you a characteristic cool aroma. The reason why Hyleys Caffeine Free Peppermint Herbal Tea is pure peppermint tea is because it doesn't add any flavoring or contains any harmful chemicals.
The first thing is that Hyleys Caffeine Free Peppermint Herbal Tea is not a product of genetically modified tea leaves. According to research, genetically engineered products increase the risk of breast cancer, lead to antibiotic resistance, and increase allergies in children.
Besides, Hyleys Caffeine Free Peppermint Herbal Tea is also gluten or caffeine free. If you have symptoms of an autoimmune system disorder, you can still drink this tea every day because it will not affect your autoimmune system. In addition, this caffeine - free tea is also a perfect choice if you are suffering from sleep disturbances or are allergic to caffeine.
Moreover, this product is also ideal for people who are overweight because it is sugar-free and dairy-free. With Hyleys Caffeine Free Peppermint Herbal Tea, you don't have to worry about your weight every time you drink tea.
Apart from that, it is also fortified with essential human substances such as Potassium, Calcium, and Vitamin C. This will help you prevent cardiovascular disease, strengthen bones, and increase resistance to health. With such great uses, Hyleys Caffeine Free Peppermint Herbal Tea is truly a meaningful gift that you can give to your loved ones.
If you are in need of a cup of peppermint tea for a new active day or after a day of hard work, Bigelow Peppermint Herbal Tea Bag is absolutely a candidate.
Bigelow is a family owned tea corporation that has been established for more than 70 years. Bigelow's tea products are premium tea and have been certified to fully meet social and environmental standards. For Bigelow Peppermint Herbal Tea Bag, this product is also certified Kosher.
Bigelow Peppermint Herbal Tea Bag contains 20 tea bags harvested from farms in the West of America. The tea leaves on these farms are grown as clean and as smooth as possible. The tea bags are individually wrapped in foil pouches to preserve the traditional taste of peppermint no matter how long you have opened the lid, providing a refreshing and aromatic cup of peppermint tea.
Besides, Bigelow Peppermint Herbal Tea Bag is gluten-free. Therefore, if you have gastrointestinal problems or have an autoimmune system disorder, you can still safely use this tea. Plus, it's caffeine-free so no matter how much you drink Bigelow Peppermint Herbal Tea Bag, they won't interfere with your sleep each night, giving you a restful night and a full energy morning.
Matters to Consider When Selecting the Best Peppermint Tea
Tea Bags or Loose Leaves
The first thing that you need to consider when choosing to buy peppermint tea products is that you want to buy tea packaged in separate tea bags or packaged in loose leaves in a large bag or box. If you are a person who loves making tea in the traditional way and likes to make great cups of tea by yourself, loose leaves is a perfect choice for you.
Conversely, if you are a bit lazy and love convenience, you should choose tea packed in separate tea bags. This will save your time and effort a lot.
Another important thing to consider when purchasing peppermint tea products is whether the product is organically grown or not.
To make sure your peppermint tea cups are both delicious and quality, look for peppermint tea products that are labeled organic. Organic products are very healthy because they are free of pesticides, growth drugs, chemical fertilizers, and other harmful chemicals. Organic products will have the USDA organic logo on the outside of the product.
Sugar-Free and Gluten-Free
If you are someone who is struggling with your oversized weight and loves the taste of peppermint, go straight to the sugar-free peppermint tea stalls as they are what suits you best. For obese people, they tend to tire quickly after an activity, which causes them to drink plenty of fluids to make up for lost water. Therefore, you should choose sugar-free teas to both compensate for the loss of water and give you a sense of appetite without fear of fat.
In addition, gluten is also an ingredient you should keep in mind when choosing to buy your favorite mint tea if you have digestive problems. Gluten is harmful to the intestinal tract, disrupting your autoimmune system and causing angina. Therefore, you should read the ingredients sheet of peppermint tea products carefully before buying. Gluten-free peppermint teas will provide you with appetite and good health.
In order to buy the best peppermint tea, you should have a good understanding of your body's health as well as the features you want to have in the product. Are you obese? Do you have problems with the digestive system? Do you love making tea in the traditional way?
These are things you need to consider when selecting the best peppermint. Once the above things are clear, you will choose the best tea for energy.
Video: How To Make Peppermint Tea:
Conclusion: For Best Peppermint Tea
After all, I hope you will choose the best peppermint tea for energy through the detailed reviews and things to note about the peppermint teas above. However, if you are still wondering about choosing the best peppermint tea, keep reading my 3 choices below.
Best for people with IBS
Best for health
Best for health and environment
I hope this guide has been of some help to you in selecting the best peppermint tea to meet your needs and preferences. In any case please don’t hesitate to discuss this best peppermint tea guideline as well as give your opinion below.
Hope you soon find out the best peppermint tea for yourself. Wish you good health!