There’s nothing better than a refreshing, green cocktail to take us back to that “summer” feeling we all long for. As exciting as Christmas is, can you really beat a lovely sunny afternoon at your local pub with a great company?
In fact, our winter blues here at the TalbottTeas are so strong that we’ve decided to create a new cocktail recipe called The Green Garden.
Here’s all that you will need to whizz this up at home:
-Prep Time: 30 mins
-Making & Shaking time: 10 mins
-Yield: serves 1
- 1 Gunpowder Supreme tea bag (-> use 2oz chilled tea when ready)
- 5 oz Shop-bought cold pressed Green Juice or squeeze at home any of the following – cucumber, mint, apple, lemon, pear, pineapple.
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Sake
- Fresh mint
– Brew 1 tea bag of Gunpowder Supreme in a mug + leave to cool in the fridge.
– If you’re making the juice at home – squeeze the fruit of your choice.
– Pour all of the ingredients in the specified measurements into a shaker, add fresh mint leaves, ice & shake vigorously.
– Serve in a mason jar with additional ice or pour into a martini glass.