Jasmine tea is one of the best traditional Chinese tea. The best jasmine tea is made from a mixture of finest tea leaves and jasmine flowers. As a result, jasmine tea can bring you several health benefits as it contains high levels of antioxidants. The upgraded version of jasmine tea is made with green tea leaves. The best jasmine green tea does wonders in strengthening the immune system for our bodies. Adding jasmine tea to your daily life can significantly improve your physical conditions including your digestion system.
We Talbott Teas have checked and established a list of the 15 best jasmine tea you can find everywhere. Get your cups and kettles ready to make your own cup of jasmine tea.
Best Dragon Pearl Jasmine Green Tea
Best alternative for a cup of coffee
Best Classic Tea
Best Affordable Bagged Tea
Best Jasmine White Tea
** You will find our detailed reviews of the best jasmine tea below, also, click these following links to view the current prices and customer comments on Amazon.
- Beautiful little hand-rolled pearls are gently infused with the floral essences from jasmine flowers
- This tea is a delight to look at, and the light-colored brew is full of floral and sweet aromas
- Each tin contains 20 tea sachets. Each sachet brews one 12 oz. cup of tea. Certified Kosher. Contains caffeine.
- Tea is only as good as the water it is brewed in. Use filtered water as needed. Use one sachet for cup of tea desired. Pour 175F water over the tea and steep for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove the sachet. Relax and enjoy.
- HARNEY & SONS IS A PROUD MEMBER OF 1% FOR THE PLANET. Joining 1% for The Planet in 2006 meant we could directly donate one percent of our total sales to the environmental organizations of our choice. Harney & Sons was founded on a commitment to deliver customers the finest quality tea possible. This promise, made over 30 years ago, serves as the company's guiding principle. Today, Harney & Sons Tea remains family owned and managed, with three generations of Harney's preserving John's tradition of fine tea and traveling the world in search of the finest ingredients. It is not only the Harney mission to deliver quality tea products to their customers, but also to educate the world of tea history and taste. Whether through their dedicated customer service team, their published guides to tea drinking, or their two tea tasting shops, the Harney & Sons team works to pass on their passion of tea to a wide audience. From lugging heavy tea filled chests down their basement stairs, to stocking shelves at stores nationwide, Harney & Sons remains committed to delivering their customers a superior tea drinking experience.
- Stronger taste than the original Yellow Tin
- Royal King Jasmine Tea - 100 Tea Bags
- Made from finest quality of green tea & jasmine flowers
- Use 1 tea bag per cup - Pour boiling water over tea bag - Brew 3-5 minutes - Remove tea bag and serve
- Product of China
- Delicate green tea leaves, traditionally infused with lusciously sweet floral notes.
- Ingredients: Green tea scented with jasmine.
- For the perfect cup use one tea bag. Add freshly boiled water and infuse for 1-2 minutes. Serve pure or with lemon.
- 50 tea bags.
- Taylors of Harrogate is Carbon Neutral Certified, a member of the Ethical Tea Partnership, and Rainforest Alliance Certified.
- ORGANIC JASMINE PEARLS GREEN TEA - 4oz/113g Resealable Bag
- SMILE SIP & FEEL GOOD - Brew 50 cups of tea with this premium loose leaf variety!
- LOOSE LEAF TEA - Our loose, organic tea allows you to customize each cup according to your sipping preference. No unecssary waste from bags or strings. Just organic loose leaf tea, ready to enjoy!
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC - All our products are certified USDA Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), a leader in organic certification. Look for the USDA Organic seal on our products!
- LOVE IT OR WE BUY IT - We don’t think you should pay for products that you don’t love. If you aren’t enjoying our Organic Jasmine Green Tea, simply let us know and we will refund your order - it’s as easy as that!
- TREAT YOUR SENSES: Expertly blended Green tea infused with real jasmine flowers for a unique floral aroma and taste; Decaffeinated, 25 Count, Pack of 1
- BLISSFULLY AROMATIC: Intoxicating aroma and slightly sweet taste, the uplifting flavour of real Jasmine creates an aromatic tea sure to light up your day; Green tea is best when steeped 3-5 minutes in 80°C heated water
- INDIVIDUALLY SEALED TEA BAGS STAY FRESH: Take your tea on the go in your purse, workout bag, backpack, school or work desk or car; Each tea bag is sealed for freshness so every cup of Twinings is the perfect cup of Twinings
- DRINK IN LIFE: With a signature blend of tradition and innovation, Twinings encourages tea lovers to "Drink In Life" by taking small steps towards feeling good and living well, one sip at a time
- SOURCED WITH CARE: We improve communities we source from with access to water and sanitation; Empowering women; Enhancing incomes and resilience through income diversification and careful farming practices
- JASMINE GREEN TEA: A deliciously fragrant bend of premium green tea with delicate jasmine blossoms picked at the peak of their fragrance. Naturally caffeinated with approximately 60 mg per bottle.
- RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS: This tea is naturally antioxidant rich & brewed with whole leaf tea—no powders or concentrates—harvested in top condition to maintain its health benefits & flavor integrity.
- TRY THEM ALL: We make a wide variety of delicious tea blends with chamomile, matcha, oolong, mint, peach, hibiscus & more. You can enjoy them as loose leaf teas, tea bags, bottled teas & powders.
- SUSTAINABLE TEAS: We partner with the Japanese farming community to preserve the art & craft of tea harvesting. It's a part of our responsibility to the planet that starts in the fields of Japan.
- THE ITO EN PHILOSOPHY: We believe green tea is a gift nature has given to us to share with others. Our premium quality teas always deliver good taste & unmatched health properties, from the ground up.
- 【Manual Screening】Our jasmine flowers are 100% natural whole dried jasmine buds harvested in their adolescent stage. We adopted manual screening to remove the most inferior jasmine buds. You can get the purest jasmine flowers to meet your demands.
- 【100% Premium Food Grade】These culinary-grade jasmine flowers are processed according to the highest standard of food. Dried Jasmine buds typically smell different from fresh jasmine flowers, as the herbs lose their scent during drying. There is no any artificial additive or chemical in our jasmine flowers.
- 【Herbal Tea For Your Health】With mildly sweet flavor and aromatic fragrance, jasmine can improve your mood and bring you deep relaxation. What’s more, Jasmine flower is particularly high in antioxidants, which can strengthen the immune system and support your wellness.
- 【Brewing Whenever and Wherever】Jasmine tea is a drink that can be taken at any time of the day and can be enjoyed hot or cold. A cup of delicious jasmine tea after waking up or after work, in office or in friends' party, will refresh you.
- 【Various Wonderful Uses】Dried jasmine flowers are not only perfect for drinking but also a great addition to any green and white tea. In addition, they can be used for making soap, skincare, bath, cooking and so on. Enjoy the unique and gentle aroma of jasmine!
- A GOOD MARRIAGE: Young, hand-plucked green tea shoots are harvested in the spring in South China tea gardens. In the summer, they are married with hand-harvested fresh jasmine buds grown in nearby fields. After the tea leaves gently absorb the floral scent, the jasmine is removed resulting in this delicate and perfectly balanced infusion.
- TEA FOR PURITY: Premium organic green tea scented with jasmine flowers for a naturally caffeinated smooth, fresh flavor with an enticing, floral aroma.
- STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS: Simply heat fresh, filtered water to just short of boiling. Then pour 6 oz of water over tea and steep for 1-3 minutes. After steeping, add the used tea bags to compost or soil — they make gardens happy.
- INGREDIENTS: Organic jasmine green tea
- SIP WITHOUT WORRY: This tea is Certified Gluten Free, USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Kosher, Sugar Free, and Carb Free. Each cup of this green tea blend contains less than a quarter of the caffeine in a similarly-sized cup of coffee.
Top 15 best jasmine tea Reviews [Year]
The first thing to notice about Teavivre Pearl Jasmine Green Tea is the tea leaves arrive in a ‘pearl’ arrangement. These are small, hand-rolled balls of tea that expand when put in hot water. For Teavivre Jasmine Green tea, it is perfect whenever you make it with hot or cold water.
The tea is produced in Fujian Province of China, where the most suitable land for tea is available all around. Thus the green tea leaves of Teavivre are often of the finest quality, with soothing fragrance including a subtle smell of jasmine flowers. It has a delicate and pleasant sweetness, which means no need for sugar or milk. However, if you are a sweet drinker, you can add a bit of sweetener.
All of these details make Teavivre the best jasmine tea for a sophisticated drinker who wants to enjoy subtle taste everyday.
Tea Forte Green Jasmine Tea is composed of Chung Hao tea leaves, a type of luxury green tea, scented with jasmine blossoms The tea leaves can be identified by their regal silver tips and the jasmine petals are filtered out after the drying process, leaving behind only their finest flavour. Thus, you can smell the floral scent clearly from this tea and the color is bright: often golden yellow or light green.
The best thing is that Tea Forte keeps this tea at a very affordable price to win the market for the best jasmine green tea.
It also provides tea makers clear instructions for making the best jasmine tea: the ideal time to steep is from 2 - 4 minutes. It is shorter and easier to make compared to jasmine pearls required as the tea is standard loose - leaf.
You may have known Numi Organic Tea already, it is famous for producing the best herbal tea in the US. Its organic jasmine green tea does not disappoint us, too. It is one of the best jasmine tea at a very affordable price.
Numi Organic Jasmine Green Tea is made from tea leaves in Jiangxi Province with a unique fragrant smell. The leaves are picked with a highly - controlled process so that no dust or fannings are left in the containers. The tea leaves are then scented three times with jasmine flowers, accordingly, the tea has a strong smell of flowers. The taste is robust, waking you up in the morning.
The tea is rich in bioflavonoids and medium in caffeine, so it can be used as a healthy alternative to coffee. It goes well with sugar, milk and can be used to make milk tea or bubble tea as well.
We simply have to put Sunflower’s Jasmine Tea here because it is a classic, long - standing brand in the field of the best jasmine tea. It is existent in every Chinese house for over 30 years and the quality is consistently high. If your grandparents are tea lovers, Sunflower’s is a suitable choice with its vintage traditional package.
It has a strong green tea foundation and an amazing aroma of jasmine flowers. The tea tastes somewhat ‘classic’, simple yet familiar. Or expressed in a rather poetic way, it tastes like our cozy homes. The brew is subtle and delicate, leaving us the reminiscence of fresh jasmine flowers.
It may not be suitable for you if you are looking for a strong flavor and aroma. If you still want to have Sunflower’s Jasmine Tea for your cup of tea, we recommend you brew it longer to get a more robust taste.
Yamamotoyama is a company based in American yet has acquired the expertise to produce high - quality Japanese tea since 1975. It gives us the best jasmine tea in bagged teas, very convenient and still keeps the first - class ingredients.
It is very affordable for all of us (just around $5 for a package of 16 tea bags) while the quality is exceptional.
Yamamotoyama tea is made from fine souchong tea (smoked tea leaves) scented with jasmine petals. The tea is delicate and elegant, with a typical smell of both green tea leaves and jasmine flowers. The smell is stronger compared to the mentioned tea, but still very soothing and relaxing for drinking at night. The taste has some Japanese vibes with a smoky and earthy flavor.
This tea also brews fast, making it perfect and convenient for a busy person from day to night.
Rishi Tea Jasmine Tea is composed of hand-rolled green tea buds that were harvested in spring in Yunna, China. For those who do not know where Yunna is, it is where a type of high - end, gourmet tea originated. That is why Rishi Jasmine Tea has a naturally sweet taste, a perfect match for the scent of fragranced jasmine. If you are a strict tea drinker, this one will definitely match your requirement to be the best jasmine tea you have ever enjoyed.
The tea leaves are scented traditionally with jasmine petals picked in late summer. They are laid out on the top of tea leaves and infuse the aroma of jasmine into the tea leaves at night. Accordingly, this tea smells different from others, a subtle yet lingering scent in our rooms.
Due to the highly sophisticated process of picking and processing, the price of Rishi Tea is slightly more expensive than the average price. If you are a beginner in the tea world, you should consider carefully before making your decision.
Different from all mentioned tea, this tea uses a white tea base. White tea tastes less strong compared to green tea and only grown in the mountainous areas of China's Fujian Province. Most of the tea leaves are hand picked and maybe the least processed one in this list.
Consequently, this tea has a taste of freshness and rawness. It has high levels of antioxidants and other healthy properties including vitamins as well as minerals. It is rich in aroma as well: the scent of jasmine blends beautifully with white tea leaves, creating an unparalleled impression. The taste is mild and gentle, some customers may complain that it tastes like nothing with hot water. However, it is recommended to brew it in a longer time than usual to fully appreciate the elegance of white tea.
Another plus point of this tea is the low level of caffeine. This gourmet tea is a reasonable choice with health benefits if you are looking for an alternative to caffeinated drinks.
The only negative side here is the price: it is slightly more expensive compared to others, however, it is obvious that with these high - quality features, it is well worth your money.
Harney & Sons has seen the demands in the market for the best jasmine tea, thus joining the field with its experience in tea production. Its jasmine tea quickly gains lovers despite the higher - than - average price..
The tea comes in various options, loose-leaf or bagged form. The tea leaves have a darker color and a strong fragrance as well as taste. The tea can be made with either hot or cold water, without losing any of its exceptional quality. The taste is typical of fresh green teas, with a touch of sweetness.
Although Harney & Sons offers us several options for jasmine tea, we recommend you try the pearl leaves version of Jasmine Tea, trying and observing yourselves the brewing process. The leaves unfold naturally in hot water, creating a wonderful smell of jasmine and green tea. Its smell is especially calming and relaxing for autumn and winter, or after an exhausting working day.
Ito En is a tea producer based in Japan and uses tea leaves grown by Japanese farmers in their tea. The Jasmine Matcha Green Tea has its own advantages when it comes to the best jasmine green tea owing to its matcha taste.
It has a grassy, floral aroma with a combination of matcha and jasmine petals. It does not have any added color or flavorings, consequently, it brings the feeling of freshness whenever made with cold or hot water.
If you care about the benefits of tea, this tea is rich in antioxidants, amino acids and Vitamin C from matcha powder. Paired with green tea leaves and jasmine, it also supports losing weights and controlling blood pressure.
Nevertheless, we do not recommend this to a tea drinker who prefers strong - flavored beverages. It can taste very mild if you add too much hot water. It seeps better in cold water and you can add milk if you prefer something sweet.
Bigelow Tea prides itself on using only hand picked tea from Italy and processed in the US. It has been in the tea industry for 70 years and always one of the strongest competitors for the best jasmine tea.
Its Green Jasmine Tea is made for strong tea drinkers. Its green tea leaves are infused with jasmine flowers at a balance ratio, blending two ingredients nicely. When made with hot water, its aroma is impressive and can linger for a long time. In spite of that, its scent is floral, soothing and relaxing. The taste is clearly basic green tea with no feeling of sugariness. You can add orange rinds to upgrade both the flavor and the taste.
It goes exceptionally with breakfast, giving you a vigorous boost before an energetic day. But you should be careful not to forget your cup of tea as it can get bitter after a long time.
If you just want to quickly try jasmine tea, Taylors of Harrogate is a cheap option to pick. Taylors of Harrogate is an independent company in the UK, most of its ingredients are grown in the Yorkshire region, China and India.
For the price under $10 with 50 tea bags, its taste is better than our expectation. Once you open the tea bag, the earthy aroma is very clear. The smell of tea leaves and jasmine blends well together. The taste is fresh and comfortable. Moreover, it seeps quite fast (in around 2 minutes) with either hot or cold water and does not get bitter even after a night if you forget it. It is extremely suitable for both morning and night drinkers.
The only drawbacks is that the packaging is not protective and attractive enough. Sometimes, delivery over a long distance affects some tea bags, so that be careful when picking the product in your market.
Davidson’s made great efforts to create the best jasmine green tea by using tea leaves grown in Wuyuan, which resides in the Jiangxi Province of China. The tea leaves are processed in a method to re-create Mao Jian tea - a type of sweet green tea which is famous in China. To be more specific, the tea leaves are baked (which created a nutty flavour) and then infused with jasmine petals. They used traditional methods invented by Chinese farmers, consequently, the tea leaves fully the jasmine scent.
As a result, the taste of this tea is unique with nutty and floral flavor. It can be too sweet for people who are used to soft jasmine green tea and people who prefer classic, traditional jasmine green tea.
Choice Organic Teas Green Tea offers you a classic jasmine green tea brew. Choice Organics has farms around the world to choose the finest tea leaves, thus you do not have to worry about the safety (it is Non-GMO Project Verified, Organic Certified and USDA certified if you want to know more).
It has a delicately sweet taste paired with jasmine blossom aroma although it can go bitter after a long time brewed. Its flavour feels organic and relieving. It is the best jasmine tea whether you make it with hot or cold water, for your winter cozy tea cup or summer drinks.
An extra point for Choice Organic goes for its environment - friendly package. The tea bags are unbleached natural fiber tea bags coming in a 100% recycled box.
Gold Moon invests a huge amount of effort to make the best jasmine: it uses Yin Hao or ‘Silver Tip’ tea leaves to create the foundation for its jasmine green tea. The leaves are processed to wait until Jasmine season. The petals are naturally infused into the tea leaves in a 7 - day process. This process preserves the flavor of green tea leaves as well as gives a strong smell of jasmine without using any artificial flavorings.
Consequently, it has a more gentle aroma of jasmine compared with others. It tastes mildly sweet with hot water and stronger when brewed with cold water. The tea is also rich in antioxidants like catechins and aids in building a strong immune system. Especially with hot water, Golden Moon Organic Jasmine Tea does wonders when you are in a cold.
Its package is highly convenient as the servings arrive in a resealable airtight bag and can be used as a gift, too.
If you are a coffee drinker and want to try something new, this is a perfect option for you. With high levels of caffeine and a strong flavour, Positively Jasmine Green Tea gives you a robust wake-up in the morning.
The ingredients are a combination of Chinese green tea and downy-needle jasmine blossoms. They blend and balance pleasantly in your cup whether you use hot water or cold water. You can add milk, sweeteners, and ice to make bubble tea and it tastes amazing.
In terms of nutritions, this tea gives a significant number of antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. They are all valuable, contributing to lose weights, control blood pressure and relieve stress.
Important criteria to pick out the best jasmine tea
Quality and price
Jasmine tea is often available in three forms: pearl tea, loose leaf and tea bags. While pearl tea is the most expensive, tea bags are much more affordable. However, it is not 100% guaranteed that pearl tea is always better than tea bags. Some pearl tea needs hot water and long brews, creating a soft, gentle flavor rather than a strong taste.
Tea leaves, especially those picked and processed in China and Japan, are handled and prepared in a variety of methods. Each province of China has its own traditional way of picking and processing tea, accordingly it comes at different prices. For example, Yin Hao or ‘Silver Tip’ tea is usually more expensive than others.
Furthermore, read the ingredients label thoroughly to make sure there are no allergic herbs or the level of caffeine, afterwards, you can receive all the healthy properties from jasmine green tea.
Some tea can not be brewed with cold water and some tea can. Some tea requires a longer time of seeping than average time. Reading reviews is beneficial as some packages do not instruct us clearly whether to use hot or cold water. And we can learn some tips to upgrade our cups of tea by adding some home ingredients such as mints or orange rinds.
It is also important to check whether the tea can get bitter after a long time. We do want to waste a cup of tea just because of our forgetfulness, don’t we?
Origin and Process
Most tea producers have a global network of farms, mostly located in Asian. Usually, the high quality jasmine tea comes from Taiwan and Fuijian province of China. Sometimes, the tea comes from India and some Southeast Asian countries. It is important to examine whether the imported tea has been Organic Certified and USDA certified or not.
If possible, it is useful to investigate the process of making jasmine tea. Different producers have different methods to infuse jasmine flavor into tea leaves. Some use a natural, organic process but some companies will take advantage of some additives to boost the scent to suit the taste of strong drinkers.
Conclusion: For Best Jasmine Tea
Afterwards, it is important to understand your own preferences before picking out a brand. The best jasmine tea for you is the one that suits you best in terms of taste, aroma and even package.
Here is our quick conclusion of all the reviews:
Best Dragon Pearl Jasmine Green Tea
Best alternative for a cup of coffee
Best Classic Tea
Best Affordable Bagged Tea
Best Jasmine White Tea