Tea is the most demanding favourite all over the world, thus, tea companies are taking great lengths to produce as much as possible. Some producers use chemicals, flavours and additives to make their tastes better. Thus, as a tea lover, I am giving up some of my favourite brands and looking for the best organic teas instead of the most flavoured ones.
The results of our editors’ minor research is presented in this article on Talbott Teas, along with a buying guide based on our first-hand experience. Let’s get into the reviews of the best 15 organic brands first!
best organic teas Comparison 2020
The best Pu-erh tea
The best bamboo tea
The most unique tea
The best olivea tea
The best chai tea
** You will find our detailed reviews of the best organic teas below, also, click these following links to view the current prices and customer comments on Amazon.
Top 15 best organic teas Reviews 2020
Numi Organic Tea Emperor's Pu-erh
- AGED FULL CAFFEINE BLACK PU-ERH TEA: Pu-erh boasts a deep bold body that is smooth & earthy with hints of malt. This richly flavored energizing tea is deeply satisfying as a coffee alternative.
- RICH, MALTY PU-ERH TEA: Richer than black tea and wonderfully smooth and malty. Pu-erh provides a natural boost of sustained energy and delivers focus and clarity. Try our Chocolate Pu-erh or Emperor's Pu-erh.
- LOOSE-LEAF TEA: Numi's organic full-leaf quality teas come in convenient, resealable pouches to keep your tea fresh for every steep. Great for use in tea infusers, french presses, or tea balls.
- NUMI'S ORGANIC TEAS and tisanes bring you the flavor and health benefits of full-leaf tea in a variety of styles, flavors and brewing methods from tea bags and loose leaf teas to flowering teas, iced teas, and bottled teas.
- PREMIUM ORGANIC FULL-LEAF quality teas & herbal teasans blended w/ only 100% real fruits, flowers, & spices. Try our black, green, white, Pu-erh, rooibos, herbal, & turmeric teas.
Numi, established in 1999 by brother and sister, Ahmed Rahim and Reem Hassani (both are passionate about teas), is known for organic and fair trade certified teas. Pu-erh is a famous traditional type of tea, often produced in Yunnan, China. It has to go through a unique fermentation process, which gives the tea leaves an earthy flavor as well as health benefits.
In this product, the ingredients contain full-leaf teas, real fruits, flowers and spices, which are 100% organic, non-GMO, and sugar-free. There’s no tea dust or fannings when I get the tea pouch.
When you steep the tea bag, it releases a fragrant aroma which can be compared with coffee. For me, the taste is satisfyingly textured as coffee. This is one of the best organic teas to drink in the morning for a boost of energy.
The tea leaves arrive in a convenient, resealable bag, thus your tea will be fresh for every steep. You can make a great cup of tea with tea infusers, french presses, or tea balls.
Overall, this is the best organic tea for anyone who loves strong-flavoured tea. With a price of over $40, it is a worthwhile investment for a tea lover.
Excellent-quality organic ingredients
Strong-flavoured taste with fragrant aroma.
Traditional Medicinals Organic Hibiscus Herbal Tea
- Supports everyday wellness.
- Non-GMO verified. All Ingredients Certified Organic. Kosher. Caffeine Free.
- Consistently high quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships.
- Taste: Fruity, tangy and refreshing.
- Each box contains 16 sealed tea bags
Founded in 19874 by Rosemary Gladstar, a third generation herbalist, Traditional Medicinals tea is famous for the best organic teas with premium quality and taste.
The Organic Rose Hips with Hibiscus tea is composed of natural rose and hibiscus petals, which are non-GMO and organic verified. All of the ingredients used are picked carefully by experts to ensure the taste is alway amazing.
When meeting hot water, the tea leaves quickly release a floral fragrance. The taste is naturally sweet and is suitable for a tea party in the afternoon.
Besides the taste, the hibiscus herbal tea is caffeine-free and rich in antioxidants. Therefore, they give us a vast amount of health benefits – reducing blood pressure and cholesterol level as well as enhancing the digestive system in our bodies.
Naturally sweet and floral flavor
Beautifully Bamboo Organic Silica Tea
- BAMBOO TEA CONTAINS SILICA- Silica can help promote healthy hair, skin and nails
- DELICIOUS TASTING- This light flavored tea tastes great without any sugar. You will enjoy every cup
- 30 DAY SUPPLY- Enjoy one tea bag a day that you can resteep for additonal enjoyment.
- YOUR BEAUTY SECRET- Promote health and beauty simply by drinking a delicious cup of tea. Make it a part of your beauty routine.
- HEALTHIER HAIR- Many of our amazing customers reorder the tea over and over again because of the wonderful benefits they've experienced with their hair, skin and nails. You must try this!
Beautifully Bamboo Tea is a tea producer using fresh and high-quality bamboo leaves in China. Bamboo is one of the fastest-growing plants and rich in silica. Silica is a natural supplement which helps make collagen in your body, accordingly, strengthening your nails, making your skin glow and lengthening your hair. Thus, this tea is good for your nails, hair, and skin.
Considering the taste, it is not the most appetizing tea if you prefer strong flavours. It has a subtle and fresh taste, you can add sweeteners if you want. We recommend adding honey instead of sugar to fully get the health benefits of this tea.
The package is resealable, so you don’t need a jar to keep the tea leaves fresh. It is convenient to store in your kitchen cupboards for a cup of tea at night!
Beauty secret for your nails, hair and skin.
Soft, gentle taste
Good Earth Sweet and Spicy Organic Tea
- The decaf version of our classic Sweet & Spicy Green Tea with the spice of cinnamon and lemongrass and the tang of natural grapefruit and sweet mango flavors
- Featuring cinnamon, lemongrass, peppermint, anise seed, and ginger flavors
- This remarkable tea can be savored hot or cold
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Kosher certified and gluten free
If you prefer something with a unique taste, Good Earth Sweet and Spicy Organic Tea is your must-try tea.
The ingredients contain decaffeinated green tea, cinnamon, lemongrass, rosehip, anise seed, and ginger root. All these ingredients are organic, blending well together to create a sweet and spicy flavor. The taste is soothing and invigorating at the same time. When steeped with hot water, it gives out a pleasant aroma. Personally, I love this tea for a robust morning! This tea deserves a place in our list of the best organic teas.
Another plus point is that the pack consists of eighteen tea bags of all flavors from peppermint to anise seed. It is caffeine-free so you can drink the tea at any time of the day.
At a price of under $30, it is an organic tea that is worth a try.
Unique flavor: sweet and spicy
Eighteen tea bags with different flavors
Elderberry Valley Organic Tea
- FREE SHIPPING - This tea and our other teas have free shipping on orders of at least $25.00. 93% of our customers mix and match their tea selections for the best shipping deal.
- TEA BAGS - 15 strong quality unbleached/chemical-free natural tea bags. These tea bags are better for your health and the environment.
- 100% ALKALINE HERBAL TEA - Rich alkaline organic elderberry tea that have been traditionally consumed boost the immune system and other healing properties for thousands of years.
- AROMA AND TASTE - Delicious tea with crisp flavor, smooth taste, and a lovely aroma, suitable to drink along with your family or friends at anytime of the day.
- HIGH QUALITY, MINERALS, VITAMINS, ANTIOXIDANTS - 100% Organic elderberry. No acidic-forming ingredients. No preservatives or artificial colors/flavors. No gmo, no msg, caffeine-free and no calories. Elder berry tea is rich in phosphorus, potassium, copper, zinc. calcium, potassium and iron. Elderberry tea also contains vitamin a, vitamin b, vitamin c and other essential antioxidants.
Based in Hanover, New Hampshire, AlkalineValley aims to provide customers with health and organic tea. The Elderberry Valley Organic Tea contains essential micronutrients along with antioxidants and minerals, such as phosphorus, potassium, copper, zinc. calcium, potassium and iron. Thus it brings us several health benefits including boosting digestion system, losing weight and detoxing your body.
The taste is crisp and smooth, the flavor is pleasant. This tea is the best choice for a tea party with your family and friends. Particularly, when steeped with hot water, it becomes a soothing beverage that saves you when you catch a cold in winter.
The package is nice and convenient, all the ingredients come in a resealable bag. Thus, you don’t need a jar to keep the ingredients fresh for a long time.
In general, with a price around $10, it is one of the best organic teas for someone with limited budget.
Beneficial for health
Pleasant taste and flavor
Stash Fruity Herbal Tea
- Green Tea Variety Pack: This green tea sampler includes 1 box each of our Pomegranate Raspberry Green, Premium Green, Moroccan Mint Green, Green Chai, Mojito Mint Matcha, and Fusion Green & White teas
- Incomparable Quality: From herbal, black, and green to white, or oolong, our premium tea bags are packaged in stay fresh foil wrappers to deliver a high quality cup , from morning chai to bedtime chamomile
- Find Your Flavor: With over 150 teas to choose from including loose leaf, iced tea, green tea, decaffeinated black tea, chai, herbal teas and more, you're sure to find your next favorite with Stash
- Proud To Be A B Corp: We believe diversity and boldness should be in our community and society, as well as in our cup; As a certified B Corp we act in the best interests of our people, partners, and planet
- Stash Tea: Brought to life in 1972 by 2 Portland hippies, we believe that tea is an opportunity to excite the senses and surprise your taste buds with a diverse range of bold flavors
Established in 1972, Stash Tea is loved for its wide range of tea including loose teas, bagged teas, herbal tea and bulk herbs. The Stash Fruity Herbal Tea is the best choice if you are looking for the best organic teas to give your friends and family.
Arriving in a pack of 6 boxes, Stash Fruity Herbal Tea surprises us with unique flavors including: Pomegranate Raspberry, Premium Green, Moroccan Mint, Green Chai, Mojito Mint, and Fusion Green & White. Pomegranate Raspberry tastes fruity for a summer morning, Premium Green is great for a cup of tea at night and Mojito Mint is recommended for a cup of tea while chatting with friends. If you are an adventure lover, this tea is a must-have tea.
All the ingredients are sourced from farms around the world and processed in Oregon, Stash gives tea aficionados premium loose-leaf tea at an affordable price.
The packages are attractive and colorful, the tea leaves come in natural fiber tea bags.
Overall, this is one of the best organic teas to choose for your friends’ gift in the coming holiday seasons.
Wide range of tea flavors
DAVIDsTEA Organic Tea Sampler
- ORGANIC LOOSE LEAF TEA SAMPLER: This tea gift set comes with a carefully curated selection of 12 bestselling teas. Each loose leaf tea comes packed in clear-topped tins so you can see all the amazing ingredients in your blend. Every tin holds enough to make approximately 1-2 cups of tea. All you need to do is scoop, steep, sip and get swept away.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Our lovingly sourced herbal infusions use bigger pieces, so you get a seriously full-flavoured cup every time. Made with premium ingredients from around the world, these blends were specially designed to help soothe, relax, digest and beautify. Plus all 12 teas are certified organic.
- WIDE VARIETY: Our sampler contains a delicious assortment of teas that are perfect for sharingCream of Earl Grey, David's Breakfast Blend, Detox, Goji Green, Japanese Sencha, North African Mint and more. With flavours ranging from floral and spicy to refreshingly minty, it’s guaranteed to have something for everyone.
- FOR ALL OCCASIONS: These blends are all you need to prepare for the day. All 12 herbal teas are made with traditional ingredients known for their relaxing & energizing properties – from calming valerian root and dreamy chamomile to soothing rosehips and lavender. Perfect for a well-deserved break!
- GIFTABLE BOX: Packed in a gorgeous 100% recyclable box, this DAVIDsTEA Organic 12-Tea Sampler has been our most popular gifting item since it first launched in 2010. It’s the perfect gift for any hosting occasion, from afternoon get-togethers and dinner parties to epic holiday feasts. The best part? No wrapping required.
As can be inferred from the name, this tea offers you 12 samplers of 12 best selling teas by DAVIDsTEA - one of the best organic tea brands in the US. . The flavors include Cream of Earl Grey; David's Breakfast Blend; Detox; Goji Green;Japanese Sencha; North African Mint; Queen of Tarts; Saigon Chai; Serenity Now; Silk Dragon Jasmine; Super Ginger ; The Spice is Right.
Each type of tea is stored in a clear-topped tin and each tin holds tea leaves for 1-2 cups of tea. This is the best option for someone who wants to try and experiment with original teas.
Based in Canada, DAVIDsTEA has a network of tea farms around the world (for example: Sri Lanka, India and Japan) and promises to bring you the best-quality ingredients. They are all certified organic. When you open your box of tea, you will see DAVIDsTEA bigger pieces of herbs, thus your cup of tea will be full-flavoured every time. These mixtures of herbs were specially made with a mindset to help customers soothe, relax, digest and beautify.
At the price under $30, we cannot expect anything else from DAVIDsTEA: the tea is perfect in every way.
12 organic types of tea
Nice, attractive and convenient package
Olivus Olive Leaf Tea
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Non-GMO, Caffeine Free Tea Bags in a convenient resealable zip-lock bag. Made with certified organic olive leaf imported from Spain and Manufactured in the USA. No messy kitchen prep to enjoy these incredible benefits…just add hot water to Olivus’ certified organic olive leaf tea! 0 calories, 100% pure goodness!!!
- WHY OLIVE LEAF TEA: Olive leaf is a long-time mediterranean herbal remedy used to maintain optimum wellness & vitality. Perfect for complementing an already healthy lifestyle, but also a great way to super charge new habits and make positive changes in your life, whether your goal is to keep your immune system strong or simply enjoy a great tasting healthy beverage.
- HEART & ENERGY: Cardiovascular health (Hypertension benefits). Research shows that components of the olive leaf (most prominently, oleuropein) may have beneficial effects on heart health. Energy Booster (Build lasting energy reserves without caffeine). Olive leaf is a great way to naturally boost energy without crashing. Long lasting, clean energy to support you in your daily endeavors.
- IMMUNE SUPPORT & PROTECTION: Immune System Support (For optimal health and protection). Olive leaf tea is a unique natural health beverage which makes a great addition to any wellness regimen. Olive leaf has been shown to have more antioxidant protection than green tea, grape leaf, acai, goji, and other well known antioxidant plants. Drink olive leaf tea daily for health and wellness support and find comfort in the natural healing benefits.
- OLIVUS INC: Has been selling olive leaf tea and supplements since 1998 and run as a family owned business. Olivus is the #1 olive leaf tea brand in the United States. They use only certified organic leaf in their products and offer a money back guarantee if not completely satisfied.
Founded in 1998 in Nevada, USA, Olivus is the best selling brands using olive leaf tea brand in our country. Olivus is run by Wayne & Heike Powell, a couple passionate about bringing the best olive tea to customers at affordable prices.
The couple bases their choices of ingredients on research on the Mediterranean diet. Olive leaf has always been a herbal remedy used to preserve health in Mediterrannean countries. It supports our immune system, our cardiovascular health as well as boosts our energy everyday. Olive leaf has been proved to be richer in antioxidants than green tea, grape leaf, acai, goji, and other well known antioxidant plants. Drinking olive leaf tea daily will do wonders to your health.
The olive leaves by Olivus are 100% organic, non-gmo, caffeine free and imported from Spain. The leaves are then processed in the USA, thus you do not have to worry about the freshness of the ingredients. You can feel the freshness in its aroma and taste, too. The taste is subtle, so we recommend adding honey to complement the taste.
Use organic olive leaves from Spain.
Subtle taste and fresh aroma
Blue Moon Herbs Essiac organic Herbs Tea
- Also available in 2 oz. (2+ months' supply), 4oz. and 8 oz. sizes. Also check out Essiac Gold and the books on Essiac by Mali Klein
Blue Moon Herbs give us the best organic herbal tea that contains several types of beneficial herbs: Burdock, Sheep sorrel, Slippery elm and Turkey rhubarb. The mixtures of herbs have a pleasant taste as well several health benefits for our bodies. They are especially good for someone catching a cold in winter.
The herbal leaves are completely organic and picked by Blue Moon Herbs. They come in a convenient bag which can be resealed quickly, keeping the tea fresh for a long time.
The only thing that you should pay attention to is the process of making the tea. To get a full-flavored cup of tea, you’d better follow the instructions closely. Some quick advice include not re-heating the tea (no microwave also); pouring carefully for a clear cup of tea and keeping the ingredients in the fridge.
Overall, with the price approximately $10, it is one of the best organic teas for an individual loving to enjoy an afternoon alone.
Health blends of herbs.
Complex making process.
Heavenly Tea Leaves Organic Loose Leaf Tea
- Enjoy a gourmet collection of 9 of our bestselling organic loose leaf teas & herbal tisanes
- Includes: Organic English Breakfast Black Tea, Organic Passion Green, Organic Ginger Jazz, Organic Turmeric Chilli Chai Herbal Tisane or Organic Turmeric Ginger Herbal Tisane, Organic Just Green, Organic Berry Herbal Tisane, Organic Jasmine Green Tea, Organic Earl Grey Black Tea, & Organic Herbal Cleanse Herbal Tisane or Organic Refresh
- With approximately 10 servings of tea per can & 90 total servings this sampler is a great way to try out a variety of different loose leaf teas & herbal tisanes.
- Packed in an eco-friendly gift box. Makes the perfect gift.
- All of the teas in the sampler are USDA Organic & Kosher (OU)
Established in 2006 by a cancer patient, Noushin, Heavenly Tea Leaves aims to bring customers the healing and uplifting tea by using the highest quality teas, herbs,and botanicals. All of the used ingredients are USDA Organic & Kosher.
You will love the gourmet collection of 9 types of loose leaf by Heavenly Tea Leaves. The list of flavor includes: English Breakfast Black Tea, Passion Green, Ginger Jazz, Turmeric Chilli Chai Herbal Tisane, Organic Just Green, Blueberry Delight Herbal Tisane,Jasmine Green Tea, Earl Grey Black Tea, & Herbal Cleanse Herbal Tisane. They just have everything: from classic, traditional flavors to the unique ones invented by Heavenly experts.
At the price of around $35, you will get 90 total servings, each can is equal 9 servings. This is a great way to test and try out every type of teas with no considerable loss of money. This is the best organic loose leaf tea in terms of quality and quantity!
9 types of loose leaf tea to try
USDA organic ingredients
VAHDAM India's Original Masala Chai Tea
- INGREDIENTS - A traditional Indian masala chai tea blend of high quality black tea with 100% natural spices like freshly crushed cardamom, cinnamon, cloves & black pepper.
- 30 FULL-LEAF PYRAMID TEA BAGS - Gone are the days of paper tea bags that tear up in the brew. 1 box of India's Original Masala Chai Tea contains 30 sturdy pyramid-shaped tea bags for a fresher, flavorful brew. Preparation: 1 tea bag | 200 ml | 3 - 5 mins "
- REAL PEOPLE, REAL LOVE - People from over a 100 countries love our diverse yet versatile range of premium teas, lattes, iced teas, instant mixes and elixirs that are infused with the goodness of healthy superfoods & pure indian spices.
- WE CARE FOR PEOPLE & PLANET - We are now a proudly certified Carbon-Neutral & a Plastic-Neutral brand. We measure our overall carbon & plastic footprint & offset it via our investments in environment sustainability initiatives in India.
- ETHICAL, DIRECT & FAIR-TRADE - Our innovative supply chain model ensures you get the freshest cup of tea and our farmers get a better price for their produce. 1% of our revenue is redirected towards the education of our tea growers' children as a part of our social campaign, TEAch ME.
If you are a fan of chai tea, we highly recommend this Masala Chai Tea from VAHDAM. Founded in India by a 28-year-old,VAHDAM is a sustainable and ethical firm. It is a certified Carbon-Neutral & a Plastic-Neutral brand. In other ways, they pay attention to the amount of carbon they release in the environment and take actions to protect the environment in India.
The full-bodied, soothing flavors of spices such as cinnamon, cloves, black pepper, and cardamom make this black tea taste better than any chai teas you’ve tried before. The exotic taste of cardamoms, the elegant touches of cinnamon, black pepper and clove are just perfect matches with nut milk. This tea completely blew my mind the first time I tried it.
The tea leaves come in a pyramid-shaped nylon tea bag, which guarantees the inside ingredients are fresh for a long time. VAHDAM offers us thirty-bag and one-hundred-bag choices, which is great for both individuals and families.
With the price approximately $12 for 30 tea bags, this tea deserves a place in our list of the best organic teas of all times.
Unique, exotic chai tea flavor.
Two offers: 30 bags and 100 bags.
Yogi Pure Green Tea (6-Pack)
- Flavor: Yogi Green Tea Pure Green tea is purposefully blended with the finest Organic Green Tea Leaf for a refreshing and invigorating blend.
- Benefits: Organic Green Tea Leaf provides antioxidants to help support overall health.
- Organic: USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Contents: Contains-caffeine, Vegan, Kosher, Gluten-free, No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners, and individually packaged with compostable bags.
- Brewing Suggestions: To get the most out of every cup, bring water just to boiling and steep 3 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags. Drink 3-4 cups daily. Also works great as Iced Tea!
If you love green tea much more than other teas, here is a recommendation for you. This Pure Green variety from Yogi is highly rated and enjoyed by both fresh and experienced tea drinkers.
Yogi was founded in 1984 by Yogi Bhajan, a yoga instructor. The first successful product was a herbal tea which is a combination of Ginger, Cinnamon, Clove, Black Pepper, and Cardamom. Since then, Yogi has been known for high-quality organic herbal tea.
The tea leaves are grown in India, China, and Sri Lanka are certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO-Project-Verified. There are no artificial flavors or sweeteners added in the making process.The ingredients are blends of highest-quality spices and botanicals, creating a fresh, original and unique taste for your cup of tea.
When steeping this tea with hot water, ,the aroma is robust and the taste is gentle and smooth. In just 2-3 minutes, you will have an excellent cup of tea for a busy morning.
At the price of around $20, you will have a nice box of 20 tea bags; which is a good price considering the excellent quality of the tea.
High-quality organic green tea.
Fresh, gentle taste.
Affordable tea bags.
Buddha Teas Organic Sencha Green Tea
- ENERGIZING BREW – Buddha Teas Sencha Green Tea contains medium levels of caffeine for an invigorating boost without the jitters from caffeine overload. This minimally processed green tea boasts a light, refreshing flavor.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Our Sencha Green Tea is a flavonoid-rich, antioxidant blend that includes vitamin C. It also contains high levels of catechins, which is the component of green tea that contributes to many of its health benefits.
- ORGANIC – Our Sencha Green Tea is prepared using bleach-free tea bags to provide you with a high-quality tea experience without the risk of added chemicals. It’s made with no artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
- STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS – To enjoy a cup of delicate Buddha Teas Sencha Green Tea, use one bleach-free tea bag per cup of water heated to 175° to 180°. Cover and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- BUDDHA TEAS – Crafted without additives, using only organic or wild-harvested ingredients, we believe in living harmoniously with nature, not using it for profit. Our boxes use 100% recycled materials, making our teas good for the earth and you!
It’s just difficult to find any reasons to hate Buddha Teas. The Colorado-based tea producer offers a wide range of products, each made from 100% organic tea leaves and with an environment-friendly process.
This green tea is my favourite tea in this list thanks to its soothing, buttery, and naturally sweet taste. The aroma is pleasant, reminding me of meadows and fields in nature.
Especially, this tea has a medium level of caffeine. It boosts up my level of energy in tired mornings without making my head spin around because of caffeine overload. In addition, it also has several health benefits.The tea leaves are rich in flavonoid and antioxidant that includes vitamin C.
In general, at the price around $10 for 18 tea bags, this is definitely one of the best organic teas suitable for everybody.
Soothing, sweet taste.
Medium level of caffeine
Reasonable price tea bags.
Positively Tea Company Organic Rooibos Tea
This tea is the perfect choice if you are looking for something to boost your health. It is rich in minerals like potassium, phosphorus, copper, calcium, zinc, iron, and potassium. The organic ingredients contain organic South African rooibos, organic caramel and vanilla bits. They are all USDA Certified Organic and rich in antioxidants.
Rooibos tea is naturally sweet with a charming, full-bodied flavor. Especially when being made with hot water, no more sweeteners should be added to the tea. This tea is not recommended for someone who prefers subtle teas.
Naturally sweet tea.
Many health benefits
Picknature Thai Herb Organic Butterfly Dried Pea Flowers Tea
- 🌸A PERFECT CHOICE: Whether you enjoy the delicious, nutrient-rich effects of a natural cup of tea or you want to add a fun, colorful touch to your cocktails or desserts, butterfly pea flower tea is the perfect solution!
- 🌸 ALL-NATURAL & ORGANIC: Certified organic by CERES and blue tea is sustainably harvested from organic farms, containing nothing more than pure, all-natural dried butterfly pea flowers, with caffeine free.
- 🌸 PLAY WITH COLORS: This pea flower tea creates a wonderful blue or purple color, being widely used as an all-natural food colorant. Add it to your pastries, cake recipes, cocktails and impress your guests at special events!
- 🌸 NATURALLY RICH IN NUTRIENTS: Butterfly pea flowers has a light, delicious taste which can be compared to green tea (put honey or syrup) This herbal tea is a treat for your body!
- 🌸 WORTH MONEY: This batch of dried tea flowers can make 500 cups or more of blue tea or you can make 500 tea bags I Suggested to put 2-3 flowers per cup
Made from natural dried butterfly pea flowers, this tea will have an unique, colorful color when brewed with both hot and cold water. This pea flower tea, usually used as an all-natural food colorant, builds up an amazing blue or purple color. The petals are harvested from organic farms and 100% organic.
The taste is unique, strong and charming, you can add some honey or syrup to enhance the tea. The flavor is soft and light. It goes well with any pastries, cake or desserts in your tea party.
Unique taste and color
Suitable to have with sweet desserts.
Top criteria to choose the best organic teas
It is not hard to choose the best organic teas for you. The first step is to set up a set of criteria to understand your preference and budget. Afterwards, it is easy to make up your mind to pick one.
Obviously, this is the most important criteria. Nowadays, they can make tea from every type of herbs and plants, thus, it is essential to check what type of leaves they are using. Some of the herbs can contain elements that you are allergic to. Some of the herbs may not have as many health benefits as they are advertised.
We suggest you should check how the ingredients are processed, too. It’s better to get some teas processed in the US, since they are examined by the US government. If the tea is directly imported, you should spend more time researching how they are processed. Sometimes during the procedures, the ingredients can be exposed to harmful elements in the environment. In addition, for some herbal teas, the producer can add some flavourings to complement the taste, which is something that makes the tea not organic anymore.
Loose Tea, Tea Sachets, And Tea Bags
The ingredients can come in forms of loose leaf tea, tea sachets or tea bags. Although all contain rolled dried tea leaves, there is a rule about the quality. The bigger pieces of ingredients you can see, the better the quality of tea is.
If you have money and are willing to invest, loose leaf tea is your must-have tea. However, if you have other things to take care of, tea sachets and tea bags are not bad. They are good for a quick, convenient cup of tea on a busy day.
The package plays an important role in keeping the tea fresh for a long time. Loose leaf should come in a resealable pouch so that no humidity can affect the leaves. Tea sachets and tea bags are more forgiving, however, we recommend checking the material of tea bags and sachets. They should be made of fiber or non-toxic material for safety reasons
Conclusion best organic teas Top Pick For The Best
Luckily, many tea producers have realized the potential of the market for the best organic tea. Therefore, we have more than one choice to try and experiment. All the teas recommended are all affordable and can be used at any times of the day!
If you are still confused about which to choose, here is a quick precise summary of our review: