New Year’s Eve Tea Cocktail Recipes & Party Ideas
Shane of Talbott Teas was a guest on Chicago’s morning show, You & Me in the Morning, and shared two fabulous cocktail recipes created with Talbott Teas! Tea is great in the mornings, afternoons, evenings, and even cocktail hour!
Merry Lemonade Iced Tea
- 6 ounces Hot Water
- 4 Tea Bags (English Breakfast or any black tea)
- 1/4 -1/2 cup Honey or your favorite natural sweetener (more/less to taste)
- 1/4 cup fresh Lemon Juice (more/less to taste)
- 12 ounces Le Citron Vodka (Plain Vodka good too)
- In a large pitcher, steep tea in hot water for 5-10 minutes. Depending on how strong you want it. Mix in honey or sweetener. Chill in the fridge. Stir in lemon juice and vodka. Top with a bunch of ice.
Jolly Green Tea Cooler
- 2 oz cucumber-flavored vodka
- 1 oz freshly brewed and chilled green tea
- 1 Tbsp organic honey
- 1 lime wedge, squeezed
- Mix all ingredients. Serve over ice, and garnish with mint and lime.
Check out the video featuring Shane Talbott of Talbott Teas! http://www.wciu.com/videos/youandme/talbott-teas#sthash.uQXguxJZ
We also wanted to share some of our favorite New Year’s Eve party ideas! These are super simple, and perfect for a fancy fun fete…
- From Studio DIY, we love the idea of creating a confetti bar! Fill balloons with confetti, and then at midnight, pop and let confetti fall as you ring in 2015! Check out all the details, and free printables here.
- Pick up some large mylar numbers, and hang a large 2015! Easy, festive, and total chic! Here is a kit from Urban Outfitters… but you can find the mylar numbers at most party stores or even grocery stores that have floral departments.
- Style Me Pretty whipped up these amazing NYE Gold Spun Sugar Cupcakes that will wow the crowd! Get the entire recipe here.
- Again from fabulous Studio DIY, grab some mylar white balloons and a mix of other styles and create these Countdown Balloons! Find all the directions for DIY Clock Balloons for New Year’s Eve here.
Comments are closed